Nabeel K Nabeel K is offline
Junior Member

Default Trying to resize pictures in excel all to the same size

Hi All,

bit of a newbie to Excel, apologies if this has been asked before, tried searching but was not able to find an answer to it on the site. I have a bunch of pictures in one column (column c), I am trying to resize them all exactly to a height of 0.98 and width of 1.98. I tried selecting all of them then resizing in the size ribbon under picture tools however some of the pictures have the lock aspect ratio and relative to original picture size options ticked in size and properties. many thanks if you can help