narcosmurf narcosmurf is offline
Junior Member

Default dependent, multiple variable, drop down list

I am trying to setup a form that has several drop-down lists that update the subsequent drop down until a final result is listed.

To simplify it, I'll narrow this down, but the final build will have 15 options in first column, second would have 80 options per 1 option in first column, then about 10 in third per option in column 2, etc... So I couldn't do this with a simple IF statement.

Below is a simplified listing of information. If someone could send me in the right direction, where to look or what to look up, I would be appreciative. Searching for information on the web without understanding all the formulas for excel is next to impossible.

First drop down would list:

A is chosen, second drop down would list:
1
2
3

B is chosen, second drop down would list:
4
5
6

C is chosen, second drop down would list:
7
8
9