Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default remembering the same filtering criteria

Hi CS,
Thanks for your help upto now.However that part I am still
missing.How can I store the criteria in a variable during runtime?
Lets say that sFilterCriteria, how to set the value when i filter?I
am assuming it should work something like if
activesheet.autofiltermode then ... that part i do notbnow the code.
By the way i can do all these by userform but I think it is better
the way you are telling me Thanks for your afford

I showed you how to impliment it AND gave you a mechanism for resetting
it! Clearly you did not try it out because it tested perfectly when I
ran the code.

There's no reason the solution I proposed won't work with a userform or
worksheet button[s]!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!