Sccarey Sccarey is offline
Junior Member

Default Reconciliation... Again

I am trying to figure a way to simply enter the values that the online banking site gives me (which are not always in order and located in column H), search for them in my ledger (column F for withdrawals and column G for deposits), then check them off accordingly in a check box in say, column E. I just want to be able to transpose their numbers into the program and check them off to make sure that we, the bank and I, are on the same page. Seems like this should be a fairly easy thing to do, but then, I know very little in Excel 2010 and turn to you guys for assistance.