Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Susan Susan is offline

Default Find/Replace MSWord wildcard characters from within Excel

Thanks again, Garry! I did keep your helpful code on hand, but for me, this time, I decided it was easier to use the ASCII codes for the particular characters in the Word document (^nnn where "nnn" is the ASCII code) in the Find/Replace coding. It works perfectly.

In the grand scheme of things, your code probably works better, but I already had it set up a certain way and this worked. Thank you again for your help!

Warmly,
Susan