Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Milton[_2_] Milton[_2_] is offline

Default Excel Bank Statement reconciliation templates or???

wrote:
On Monday, 28 September 2009 15:37:02 UTC+5:30, Excel Spreadsheet for
Bank Statements wrote:
Could you help me find a template where the spreadsheet offers Column Expense
Codes, Rows for the Check numbers and Descriptions and Amounts.

If not, I am having a problem with using the Absolute values within the IF
Function Formula to copy over to the other columns accross....

Hi I have a template which I can email later if 176 is valid

--
Milton