-Macca- -Macca- is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] View Post
What kind of events are these? Has someone already invented this wheel?
Navigational events. Competitors get given a question sheet with different waypoints (lat/lon, UTM, distances & bearings, etc etc), and have to attempt to get to all the points we provide to answer questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] View Post
There are various types of competitions, with events of varying difficulty, and where any given player will not compete in all of the events, for which ranking systems have already been divised.

I would search the Web for information regarding, for example
Bridge Player ratings
Tennis
Billiards

or whatever else is similar to the ypes of competition your are trying to rank.
Both of you answered with "Tennis" there - I think that's a good place to start searching.

Thanks for your help too. :)