Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Howard Howard is offline

Default Resize a row but copy but skip columns I don't want to copy

With the resize in this segment of code, it copies col A and B. On that same row I want to also copy col D and F.

So the resize would be c.Offset(0, -1).Resize(1, col's A, B, D, F).Copy

Is that possible in a routine resize?

In this case it would always be those four columns, so I thinking those four columns will need to be in an array and then refer to the array in the resize?

I have been searching my archives for something like this but coming up short.

Thanks.
Howard

lRow = Cells(Rows.Count, 2).End(xlUp).Row
Set bRng = Range("B14:B" & lRow)

For Each c In bRng
If c.Value < "" Then
c.Offset(0, -1).Resize(1, 2).Copy
Worksheets("Invoice Data").Range("C100").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).PasteSpecial
End If
Next