Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] is offline

Default Create a new set of data from 2 data sets

On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 23:29:07 -0400, GS wrote:

What amazes me at this date is how many folks refuse to move forward! I
know for sure a dislike for the Ribbon is the main reason, even though
the 'Classic' Menubar menus can be put on the Addins tab.

But why upgrade if the version you have meets your requirements? That's the reason I've been staying at 2007.
Of course, the cloud versions are something I would be philosophically opposed to even if I had decent internet service here in the sticks.

The cloud versions bring me back to a long time ago, when we had a central computer and multiple dumb terminals. And if the central computer went down, the dumb terminals were useless.
Seems we're coming full circel.