Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Create a new set of data from 2 data sets

The data is stored in columns:
I have 2 tab for data storage - Country tab and stock tab.
Essentially, there are 2 different tables storing country data and
stock data.
It is a massive data that I need to merge here.
I am using the country name and stock ID as the primary key for
referencing.
I have simplified the data for easy reference here.

Just need some creative use of Excel formula to merge the data.

What you show here are just 2 lists! Are you saying there's more? If so
then as Ron suggests.., any solution offered will work with what you
show us but no guarantee it will work with your real data. Better for
you and us if you show real data. Even better, provide a link to your
file and make sure it contains a sample of the results you expect!

My final end user are not technically strong

All the more reason to automate the process.

and my organization does not support the use of Macro.

In this case it's going to be necessary for your end users to upgrade
their skills so they'll know how to make adjustments for the dynamic
changes in your data!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!