CS Chia CS Chia is offline
Junior Member

The data is stored in columns:
I have 2 tab for data storage - Country tab and stock tab.
Essentially, there are 2 different tables storing country data and stock data.
It is a massive data that I need to merge here.
I am using the country name and stock ID as the primary key for referencing.
I have simplified the data for easy reference here.

Just need some creative use of Excel formula to merge the data.

I would like to explore Excel formula first before exploring other options such as Macro or Access. My final end user are not technically strong and my organization does not support the use of Macro.