Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default VBA Code== Goto a webpage using a command button in a UserForm

Doh! I do much of this from addins, why haven't I thought of
ThisWorkbook? Thanks Garry!

Ha, ha! That's why I opted to go with the generic VB approach using
ShellExecute. It works great when using COMAddins without having to
modify it for Excel, Word, or whatever target object ref required!

A bonus is that it's portable 'as is' to my VB6.EXE stand-alone
versions of my Excel addins. (I use the FarPoint fpSpread.ocx
spreadsheet control so users don't need MS Office installed!)

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc