Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] jan120253@gmail.com is offline

Default Runtime error 424 in Windows 8 environment

Den mandag den 19. august 2013 00.18.38 UTC+2 skrev Auric__:
jan120253 wrote:

I have downloaded a workbook with some macros from an insurance company.

It runs perfectly well on both Excel 2007 and 2010 on a Windows 7

platform, but when I try it on a Windows 8 platform, I get Runtime error

424 in both Excel versions.

The code is password protected so I can't debug. The insurance company

can't or won't help.

Has something changed from Windows 7 to 8, like names of DLL libraries

or something like that?

Not in such a way that would prevent macros from running... I *think.*

If you're willing, send the spreadsheet to me at auric.auric [at] gmail and

I'll take a look at it. I'm curious about this.

--

Stop talking about it and just make it work.

I have send it to your adress.

Jan