janmelnick janmelnick is offline
Junior Member

Basically, on the front screen, we will enter the number of stations for each of the header rows (may be a zero value) on the front screen. ie the number of stations we will run for each of these functions. (the number of stations is the data in the table). The reply would be each scenario containing this combination of stations (from the scenario table I listed). There may be more that one scenario, but it will show the combination of all 4 tasks, even if the value is zero. I will then use conditional formatting so that if the total number of drives (the end column) to go red, green or amber. This would then give us the optimum combination of stations to use (ie green), for the tasks, against the number of drives used. (and enable us to set our daily targets.