janmelnick janmelnick is offline
Junior Member

Wink What Multiple functions do I need?

I have a created a table with a range of scenarios, in columns and rows. EG is below. On the front sheet of the work book, are a range of variables, that the user inputs. This will then calculate a recommendation for each of the column headers. In some cases, there may be more than one recommendation. I am a novice when it comes to multi formulas! Please could someone recommend the best way to do this? Preferably with layman terms :)

There are approx. 80 scenarios - table is below:

SN is the scenario number so each line represents one scenario (ie 5 x PK plus 1 x CI, plus 0 RO and 0 SC, Total stations in use = 8)

SN IC PK CI RI SC TOT DRV
1 1 5 2 0 0 8 65
2 1 5 0 2 0 8 65
3 1 5 1 1 0 8 65
4 1 5 2 0 0 8 65
5 1 5 1 0 1 8 63
6 1 5 0 1 0 7 60
7 1 5 0 0 0 6 55
8 1 4 0 3 0 8 59

Last edited by janmelnick : August 16th 13 at 08:49 AM Reason: Omitted a table