Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] brista128@gmail.com is offline

Default Combine two spreadsheets into one

I have two spreadsheets. Sheet 1 has names, birth date, application date, account number, etc. Sheet 2, which is pulled from a different source, has names, birth date, attendance date, account balance, testing date, etc. Sheet 1 may have names that are not on Sheet 2 and vice versa. I want a Sheet 3 which has all of the columns. It should also combine clients...for instance, John Smith is on sheet 1 with his application date and account number and he is also on sheet 2 which shows his attendance date and account balance.. Instead of getting two John Smiths on sheet 3, I would like it to combine the information into one row which shows his application date, account number, attendance date, and account balance.

Doing it manually is not an option since there are so many, but I'm not sure how else to do it. Do you have any suggestions? I really appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you so much!!