Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Worksheet sorting code/technique advise

My thoughts are to load a userform in the event code that depicts rows

(if any) and/or cols (if any) with existing sort criteria for both

already loaded into textboxes for editing. This could also be used as a

preferences/settings/options dialog with that data stored on a hidden

sheet.

Garry

Anxious to see it. Looks like new ground again for me. Userform/textbox
stuff.

Done a little but largely a mystery to me.

Howard

I've already started! I'll email you the project when it's done but
don't be in a rush because it's happening in my spare time...

--
Garry

Free uenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org
Classic VB Users Regroup