Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] is offline

Default Remove border

On Wed, 07 Aug 2013 07:56:37 -0400, Ron Rosenfeld
wrote:

On Wed, 07 Aug 2013 11:37:12 +0100, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:

Excel 2007

How do I remove a border around cells that has been added previously?

The instructions in Help removes the border from the visible sheet but
not from Print Preview or the resulting print out.

Steve

Perhaps you are seeing gridlines?

On the Page Layout tab, in the Sheet Options group, DEselect the Print check box under Gridlines

I have gridlines on because that's what want. I don't want a line
surrounding individual print pages. They must have been turned on
sometime is the past but I can't find a way to turn them off.

Steve