Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Howard Howard is offline

Default Worksheet sorting code/technique advise

On Tuesday, August 6, 2013 10:02:38 AM UTC-7, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Howard,

Am Tue, 6 Aug 2013 09:54:09 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Howard:

Made that change, but I cannot get the sheet to "Activate" and fire the code.

Doesn't clicking on the sheet tab activate the sheet.

for me it works fine. Please download he

https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=9378A...121822A3%21326

the workbook "Sort".

This Workbook has headers but the handling is the same.

The code belongs to the code module of ThisWorkbook.

Regards

Claus B.

--

Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2

Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2

Okay Claus, I'll give it a go and move the code back to the ThisWorkbook module.

Thanks,
Howard