Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Howard Howard is offline

Default Worksheet sorting code/technique advise

On Monday, August 5, 2013 9:45:23 PM UTC-7, GS wrote:
Well, you can check the sheetname to make sure it's in the

gsSheetsToSort string, right?

--

Garry

Because of the large variance from sheet to sheet of what columns need sorting, say sort A, B, C, F on one sheet, then the next sheet is column B through AA need sorted, the next sheet different still, and the exclusion of some sheets altogether, I think I will attempt a select case and define for each sheet what to sort and the Case Else will be the ones excluded.

Maybe use the change event Sheet Deactivate to pop up an alert message to run the sort macro vbYes vbNo.

Do you see any major no-no's with that approach?

Howard