Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] is offline

Default Count the remaining weekdays in a data range excluding holidays and start/end dates

On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 21:10:30 +0100, Addatone wrote:

I meant to say, "The formula needs to be adjusted to only exclude
holidays and the Start Date and not to exclude the End Date as I
originally wrote".

OK, that is how the formula is designed.

The new formula you sent works perfectly and I'm no longer getting the
#REF! error when there is one or less WorkDays left in the month. Yay!

Glad to help; thanks for the feedback.

In regards to your question, a Start Date can never be on a Holiday or
weekend. It always has to be a Business Day.

In that case, no change is required for the formula.