osuejm1026 osuejm1026 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCL View Post
Hi Everyone,

I'm struggling with a macro to automatically create about 200 line graphs.

There are a variable number of datapoints in each graph. The data are all in
one column separated by blank lines, like:

123
456
789
887
762

1
2
3

55
44
88
447

I'm new to macros and have tried recording a macro to see the code. The
macro is fine for creating a single graph, but I don't know how to get it to
automatically repeat this to create all the graphs, especially when there
are a variable number of datapoints from one batch to the next of this
spreadsheet.

Can anyone suggest a solution?

I would very much appreciate your help.

Kindest regards,

Julian

:-)
Is there anything that separates the data so you know one data set from the next, if so you can write some code to look for the data separator and just use the code to generate a graph and repeat every time it hits that separator