Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] is offline

Default Find date in excel string previous to last occurence of specific text

On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 15:14:21 +0100, osuejm1026 wrote:

Nevermind, figured out the error. However, for some reason every 100th
row or so displays a #VALUE! So after a couple thousands records its
only a handful that I could look up manually but just curious if you
knew why it might throw that. But your code is working wonders of the
ones I have checked so far.

A #VALUE! error most likely means that the sequence being tested for

Date (in the format specified)
<message

does not exist in that cell.

If you could post an exact copy of a cell that returns #VALUE!, I should be able to locate the issue.