PamaLove8628 PamaLove8628 is offline
Junior Member

Question Multiple worksheet summary

I am working on a document I need help indexing. I have 44 worksheets in the same document with detailed information pertaining to each individual case. I want certain bits of these details readily available in one worksheet, like an index or a summary. All the information I've found so far was pertaining to mathematical functions using the cells of other worksheets, but I just want to display the data in specific cells without scrolling through and individually linking each individual cell to the corresponding worksheet cell. I'm attaching a similar situation. I know nothing about VB and very minimal about macros or pivot tables or any of the things I've found thus far. :( Thanks in advance!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sample.zip (7.1 KB, 59 views)