Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] is offline

Default Are the parentheses the problem?

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 20:17:35 -0700, "joeu2004" wrote:

"Mark74w1" wrote:
I'm new to Skydrive and would be glad to get the workbook
to you if I new how.

skydrive.live.com is the worst file-sharing website, IMHO. Its only benefit
for users of other Microsoft websites (e.g. hotmail.com) is: they can use
the same login for Skydrive.

Some other file-sharing websites a

Since I have a MS account, for accessing their various groups, that's not a problem (I never use hotmail).
Two other uses that are good for me is that the contents can be synchronized across various computers/devices;
and it appears as a folder in Windows Explorer, enabling easy transfer of files to/from.