Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
joeu2004[_2_] joeu2004[_2_] is offline

Default Are the parentheses the problem?

"Mark74w1" wrote:
I'm new to Skydrive and would be glad to get the workbook
to you if I new how.

skydrive.live.com is the worst file-sharing website, IMHO. Its only benefit
for users of other Microsoft websites (e.g. hotmail.com) is: they can use
the same login for Skydrive.

Some other file-sharing websites a

Box.Net: http://www.box.net/files
MediaFi http://www.mediafire.com
FileFactory: http://www.filefactory.com
FileSavr: http://www.filesavr.com
RapidSha http://www.rapidshare.com

I use box.net. It is easy to set up a free login. After you upload the
file (straight-forward), click on Share, copy the URL ("link to this file"),
and paste it into a posting here.

Caveat: box.net has made a change recently that I do not like: we can no
longer disable preview when someone tries to download the file. Preview
does not work in some cases because it does not support some Excel features.
Just ignore any preview errors and download the file.