Myrna Larson

If you can use a VBA solution, this function may help. Go to the VB Editor and
insert a standard module in your workbook. Paste the following code in the
code pane on the right. Then on the worksheet, to get the formula in a cell,
say K22, in another cell, say L22, you would use the formula =CellFormula(K22)

Function CellFormula(Rng As Range)
CellFormula = " " & Rng.Cells(1).Formula
End Function

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 18:11:17 -0500, Myrna Larson
wrote:

Assuming you want to show only these formulas and not all formulas on the
worksheet, I would first highlight this column of formulas, then use
Edit/Replace to replace, say, the <equal sign with <space<equal sign. This
makes them text. Then copy that text into the column to the right (Edit/Copy,
then Edit/Paste). Then use Edit/Replace again on the first column to replace
<space<equal sign with just <equal sign.

On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 15:59:01 -0700, "cradino"
wrote:

How can I make excel show in one column the fórmulas used in the previous
column. Example
1 =LIN()
2 =LIN()
3 =LIN()