Judy

The easiest method that I can think of would be to not 'eliminate' the
columns you no longer need but to simply 'hide' them. This way all the
conditional formatting in the rest of the spreadsheet that resulted from the
data in these 2 columns will not disappear.

Judy

"Bud Hughes" wrote:

I posted this the other day but after reading I was not very clear. I have
data that is conditionally formatted. Now I need to eliminate the columns
from that spread sheet that created the conditional formats to appear. I
tried to copy paste special the values before deleting those columns but that
dropped the color from the filled in blocks. Is there a way to copy the
filled in blocks and that color to another spread sheet?