Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default column charts with set set of data

Hi Tonso,

Am Tue, 18 Jun 2013 19:26:02 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Tonso:

I have data that looks similar to this...

Month Minutes % Loss
March 151 9.2%
April 196 12.7%
May 188 12.9%
June 142 8.30%

I would like to display it in a column chart as follows

Minutes would be displayed as a column that uses the primary axis.

% Loss would also be displayed as a column and used the secondary axis.

you have to choose grouped columns and not stacked columns. And that it
will displayed side by side make between Minutes and %Loss a dummy
column.
Or have a look:
https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=9378A...121822A3%21326
for workbook "Tonso"