Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
JoeCL JoeCL is offline

Default Automatic Macro to create 200 graphs

Hi Everyone,

I'm struggling with a macro to automatically create about 200 line graphs.

There are a variable number of datapoints in each graph. The data are all in
one column separated by blank lines, like:

123
456
789
887
762

1
2
3

55
44
88
447

I'm new to macros and have tried recording a macro to see the code. The
macro is fine for creating a single graph, but I don't know how to get it to
automatically repeat this to create all the graphs, especially when there
are a variable number of datapoints from one batch to the next of this
spreadsheet.

Can anyone suggest a solution?

I would very much appreciate your help.

Kindest regards,