GreggyR GreggyR is offline
Junior Member

Default Searching for text and returning text

Hello

I have a list of products with their sizes all in one cell (for example "Marlboro 25s"), I would like to search that specific cell for a piece of text relating to the size (for example "25s") and return just that in a separate cell.

That way I have a list of sizes next to the product description. The sizes do not need to be deleted from the product description area.

So A1 would contain "Marlboro 25s" and B1 would contain "25s). And so on down the list of product descriptions.

Thanks for the help.