arceaf arceaf is offline
Junior Member

Default IF Statement Table Help

Hello,

I am trying to create a function that will allow me to identify the start and end date of a particular project. The file is attached bellow. Each project contains a time line marked by 1s. I am looking for a formula that will allow me to determine the start and end date of each project based on these 1s. A "1" indicates the project is being worked on. When there are no ones, then the project is either complete or hasn't started. There's an example on the first row in the file attached.

Thanks you so much for the help,and please feel free to commend or suggest any alternative ways.

Thanks!!

-Greg
Attached Images