John Keith

Thank you very much for the info!

I may follow-up with Village Software but in the meantime I found
some other templates on the Microsoft website that don't have the
issues I was concerned about and they work pretty good some I'll play
with them for a while and see if they meet my needs.

Again, thanks, someone on the net always knows!

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 07:30:05 -0600, JE McGimpsey
wrote:

In article ,
John Keith wrote:

I'd like to modify a few items on the invoice template that is
provided with excel 98 and the areas I would like to change are
contained in some VBA but they are password protected. Can anyone
provide the password to this template file so I can do some editting?

Those templates are a product of Village Software. You can contact them
at:

http://www.villagesoft.com/

John Keith