Nick Hodge

Paul

Honestly, I would do this in Access. It is relatively simple to set up and
report there and you may want to bring some of that to Excel, but to set all
this up in Excel could get ugly.

I suspect there is a template that can be used in Access for this

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Sir Paul" wrote in message
I have a client, who wants me to set up an invoicing system for about 450
invoices per month, with around 100 clients, which will also give her a
report each month on client movement, product movement and a consolidated
report on individual invoices created during each month.

Would you create a file for each month? Is there a way to get the invoices
to reproduce themselves whenever a new invoice is required and still carry
the information?

Your help would be appreciated