Bootface Bootface is offline
Junior Member

Hi Claus
Me again with another question on this!! If I needed to change the target hours so that they reflect a different figure in cell F2 how do I go about this? I now need to also show the following on separate worksheets.
150 target hours over 52 weeks
250 target hours over 52 weeks
208 target hours over 36 weeks
202 target hours over 35 weeks
214 target hours over 37 weeks

Is there a simple way whereby I can change the number of weeks and target hours easily in order to get the results I need? I know that there could also be future variations on the above so if we could create 2 cells where i just have to input the overall target hours and the weeks in order to get my results based on the weekly actual hours that I input into my spreadsheet, that would be fantastic - is this possible?

Thanks!