Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Formula for calculating target hours against actual hours

Hi,

Am Tue, 4 Jun 2013 14:57:30 +0100 schrieb Bootface:

Just realised that as I am adding my actual hours to column C it is
changing the years target which should stay static at 300hrs. For
example if the target is 5.769 hrs per week in column B and I add 2.5hrs
to column C, the target hours in column B should go up to reflect the
difference of 5.769 and 2.5. Can you advise what the amendment should
be or let me know if you need further info?

the years target will not be changed. Only the weekly target. Please
have a look:
https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=9378A...121822A3%21191
for the workbook "Weekly target"

Regards