slvrd slvrd is offline
Junior Member

Default Macro to change referenced column to the next one

I am currently attempting to insert 2 form control button (forward and backward) to change the referenced cells in my formulas to the next column of referenced worksheet. Ex. I am currently referencing data from sheet1!$C$2 but want to change this to sheet1!$D$2 but for a variety of different row values. Obviously find/replace works but I was hoping to have just a button that doesn't require the user to actually input any value for the desired column but rather move column by column forward or backwards.

Any Suggestions?

I attempted to upload pdfs of a basic idea of the spreadsheet but wasn't able to. Any help would be greatly appreciated.