MichaelPK MichaelPK is offline
Junior Member

Location: Chicagoland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus Busch View Post
Hi Michael,

Am Thu, 23 May 2013 16:19:50 +0100 schrieb MichaelPK:

I have thousands of ID's in a single column and need to find all ID's
that have a (-#) the # are varied; 1, 2 3 etc... at the end. Sorting
does not work, the -# are at the end of the ID.

your IDs in column A. Then select A1:An = Conditional Formatting = Use
a formula to determine which cells to format = Formula:
=ISNUMBER(--RIGHT(A1,1)) and select a background color. Now you can
filter by color.

Regards
Claus Busch
--