Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gord Dibben[_2_] Gord Dibben[_2_] is offline

Default Using VBA to copy data into another worksheet ???

VBA recognizes all columns in a worksheet. . . . at least in 2007 it
does.

Sub copycols()
Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:AZ12").Copy _
Destination:=Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A1")
End Sub

Gord

On Mon, 20 May 2013 12:19:16 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I have an Excel workbook with 5 worksheets (individuals fill out their appropriate worksheet columns A to AW). There is a Totals worksheet in the workbook that has a command click update button. The update button starts with the 1st individual worksheet and using column A (until column A is empty) copies the information onto the Totals worksheet....it then moves to the next individual worksheet and does the same thing. The problem is that it appears vba will only copy data from column A to Z, what do I need to do in order to pick up the remaining 23 columns that contain data?