Crystal84 Crystal84 is offline
Junior Member

Default Automatically populate value of cell dependent on adajecent cell

I'm not sure if I need a formula or a script for this, I've looked at almost every formula in excel and I can't figure it out! Here's what I'm trying to do:
In cells E3:E29 I have a drop down menu with a list of services. Depending on what the selection is in those cells, I would like the next cells F3:F29 to automatically populate with a value. For example in E3 "Lesson Mozart" would be selected, so F3 would automatically have $70.00. Then E4 "Training ride" would be selected so F4 would automatically have $40.00. In addition, I would like the G column cells to have a value dependent upon the E or F values, but I image when I figure out the first part of the problem, I get the next part! Thank you again!