kstivers kstivers is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord Dibben[_2_] View Post
What do you consider as a "checked box"?

If you "copy" something I would expect it to mimic the original.

That is the meaning of "copy".

Please try again with your problem description.

Gord

On Wed, 8 May 2013 17:14:17 +0100, kstivers
wrote:

don't know how to do it. when i copied row above, it mimics that row.
each row needs to be individual.

please break answer down. I have basic training in excel. thanks
a box to check mark or not- as in row b2 checked, row b3 checked, row b4 not checked, how do you make that... and then in the end row of cells- the total of checked boxes is added in b 24.