BillA BillA is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzaropi View Post
BillA, Good Morning.

Your explanation was good but itīs complex to imagine whatīs wrong with it.

Please, to easier an answer to you, attach your spreadsheet here.
Remember to ZIP your file before attach it here.

I am sure that your answer will come an a quick way.

I did an example about what I understood after your explanation.
Itīs attached
Thanks! I've got to study your formula to understand it completely, but it does seem to work. You understood the columns correctly in your example. Thanks again for your effort!