Mazzaropi Mazzaropi is offline
Senior Member

Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovingirl13 View Post
I am looking to create a drop down menu.

So image in this... in cell C will be drop down menu that is related to the the value of what the drop down menu in cell A is. It may be an appliance such as a Dishwasher or whatever the particular appliance might be that is being inspected in an home. Then, when the appliance is selected in the cell A drop down, the options in the Drop down Menu in cell C will have the corresponding options that are related specifically to that particular appliance.
So basically if cell A = Dishwasher then the drop down menu in cell C should reference all the options that are Dishwasher related
And if Cell A = Water Heater then the drop Down Menu in cell C should reference all the options that are Water Heater Related
And….so on…
I have searched for a solution and nothing matches my scenario perfectly. Help!
Hi Groovingirl13.

Take a look at these old posts where I solved a question like yours.

http://www.excelbanter.com/showpost....36&postcount=2

http://www.excelbanter.com/showpost....63&postcount=5

Tell if it worked for you.

Have a Nice day.