Bob Phillips

If I understand you correctly, no there isn't. As CF is dependent upon some
value somewhere, if the same conditions do not apply where you paste the
cells to, the CF will still be applied but will not show.

--

HTH

RP

"Bud Hughes" wrote in message
I posted this the other day but after reading I was not very clear. I

have
data that is conditionally formatted. Now I need to eliminate the columns
from that spread sheet that created the conditional formats to appear. I
tried to copy paste special the values before deleting those columns but

that
dropped the color from the filled in blocks. Is there a way to copy the
filled in blocks and that color to another spread sheet?