Originally Posted by Claus Busch View Post
Hi,

Am Sun, 28 Apr 2013 10:17:23 +0100 schrieb AAFES:

1. The first 8 hours of the day are either regular 1st or regular 2nd
shift (any hour from 1800-0600 as long as they are part of the first 8
hours of the shift)
2. The same as 1 applies to Sundays except hours will be Sunday 1st and
Sunday 2nd.
3. Everything after the first 8 hours of the day is overtime.
4. Everything after the first 40 hours of (Regular1st +Regular 2nd
+sunday 1st + sunday 2nd) is overtime.
5. Overtime is capped at 20 hours per week (40 hours per pay period) So
no more than 60 hours per week (120 hours per pay period)

please have a look:
https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=9378A...121822A3%21191
for the workbook "Timesheet_V2"
I hope I understood your expectation

Regards
Claus Busch
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2
Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2
That is basically perfect however I forgot to mention that the Lunch breaks and the Dinner breaks need to be taken out, they are not always an hour they could be shorter or longer. Also, basically the way it should be for the TOTALS row should be Regular 1st + Regular 2nd = 64, Sunday 1st + Sunday 2nd = 16 and OT= 40 this is the MAX if Sundays are worked, if Sundays are not worked the MAX in the TOTALS row would be Regular 1st+ Regular 2nd= 80 and OT=40 if there is any way to edit this sheet to reflect that it would be perfect. Also you are very fast Kuddos on the awesome response time. I also forgot to mention that after the first 40 hours (regular 1st+regular 2nd+Sunday 1st +Sunday 2nd) or just (regular 1st + regular 2nd) the rest of the time worked would be overtime up to the max of 20 hours per week. so if on Wednesday the individual has met their 40 hours of (regular 1st+regular 2nd+Sunday 1st +Sunday 2nd) or just (regular 1st + regular 2nd) the Thursday any hours worked would be only OT hours up to the max of 20 hours (some people will work hours that they do not get paid for) this is a deployed environment, we are in Afghanistan.

Last edited by AAFES : April 28th 13 at 01:17 PM Reason: Forgot Information