AAFES AAFES is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus Busch View Post
Hi,

Am Sun, 28 Apr 2013 10:17:23 +0100 schrieb AAFES:

1. The first 8 hours of the day are either regular 1st or regular 2nd
shift (any hour from 1800-0600 as long as they are part of the first 8
hours of the shift)
2. The same as 1 applies to Sundays except hours will be Sunday 1st and
Sunday 2nd.
3. Everything after the first 8 hours of the day is overtime.
4. Everything after the first 40 hours of (Regular1st +Regular 2nd
+sunday 1st + sunday 2nd) is overtime.
5. Overtime is capped at 20 hours per week (40 hours per pay period) So
no more than 60 hours per week (120 hours per pay period)

please have a look:
https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=9378A...121822A3%21191
for the workbook "Timesheet_V2"
I hope I understood your expectation

Regards
Claus Busch
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2
Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2

Last edited by AAFES : April 28th 13 at 01:17 PM Reason: Forgot Information