Jon Peltier

What is good about Pim's suggestion and bad about its use with your data? Why does
"too much data" make the chart not look right? How do you need to change its
formatting to make it presentable?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Ann Kelley wrote:
I did try Pim's suggestion. Pim, your last entry I tried and it worked
although I have too much data for the graph to look right. On the left
column, the data is months. At the top I have years 2002-2005. In June
2005, my supervisor decided that we need to split out the data and he
wants to show the data in the same column for that month but show it in
different "colors" indicating the split data. He still wants the graph
to show the years 2002-2005. I guess I am coming to think that there
is no way to have a stacked graph that will show the data the way it
will look presentable. Thanks for your help! :)