Mazzaropi Mazzaropi is offline
Senior Member

Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswasis View Post
I had my son help me put together a zip file. It has a letter explaining things and a copy of the contract file. Thank you and let me know if you can help at all. Thanks again!
Good Morning, ASWASIS

I took a look at your files.

Well, as this forum is a Colaborative Place I think that many people will try to help you with your project.

As you said before, there are a lot of questions now that are necessary to be answered.
I have a initial idea to your project.
I did a file for you where I suggest how the things can be done. Itīs just a suggestion.
If anyone have a better conception about your project, this opinion will be VERY welcome.

At my file I suggest how you must fill the materials list.
Finish this part to make possible continue to developing the project.

I believe thatīs necessary to clarify some doubts.
As will be so boring to fill a lot of questions here at chat place I put them at a DOUBTS TAB on the attached spreadsheet .

I hope that many contribuitions can appear here for your project.

Have a nice day!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Aswasi_Excell_Project_16_04_2013.zip (10.5 KB, 27 views)
I hope it can help you.

Best regards,
Marcilio Lobão
Belo Horizonte, Brazil