aswasis aswasis is offline
Junior Member

Location: Virginia, USA

Wow! I could never explain what you have done for me in just that sample. I know you and others who have commented and offer your help are amazing at what you do! I'm so appreciated this sample. I didn't know this was possible. Far exceeded what I was looking for. I'll have my son do the zip file and just be open for any questions. I understand know more why everyone was asking for information. Thanks and hope to speak with you and others who might want to comment!

Dear aswasis Good afternoon.

While Iīm waiting your file, I did an example about what I understood concerning your question.

Tell me if any formula can help you!

Please, donīt laugh a lot. I donīt understand nothing about how to build Sheds. :D

Have a nice day![/quote]