Mazzaropi Mazzaropi is offline
Senior Member

Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Thumbs up

Quote:
You guys have a gift!
Tried copying and pasting and no success what your saying.
Can someone interpret what I'm asking? My fault for not explaining myself better!! Apologize to all
1 I A I B I C I D I
2 I Size: I 8x8 I Here I wanted the sq.ft. '64' I Blank ECT...

Say this is a contract with "A" column asking a question and 'B' column the answer- being 8x8. C & D are just blank spaces and so on.
End of worksheet #1!
In this example worksheet #1: I wanted B2 '8x8' size to be resolved in sq.ft. as a number which is '64' in cell C2 or what ever size is answered in B2. 8x10, 8x12, 10x16,12x12 etc. Does this make sense? This was my first question!
On another worksheet #2 I have...

I 8x8 Shed I B I C I D I
1 I Description I Quantity I Pricing I Extended Pricing I
2 I 4'x4'x8' Treated I 2 I $5 I $10 I
3 I Smart Panel I 10 I $10 I $100 I
4 _________________
5 I Total I $110 I

This is #2 worksheet. It has many list of materials labeled by size of sheds- range from 8x8,8x10,8x12,12x16 etc...
In this example on worksheet #2. In column 1 row-0 '8x8 Shed' identifies this list of wood for to build this shed. When the answer in B2 on worksheet on #1 is stated as a 8x8 for example or what ever size shed it would attach a wood list from this worksheet #2. Maybe attach is the wrong word. From this I will somehow make it attach back to the contract & maybe fill in a third Worksheet for a printable fax sheet to be sent to a store. Whew! Does this make sense?
Help from Brazil
Dear aswasis Good Morning .

I believe that your question is totally understandable now.
You were very clear in your explanation.

BUT if you could to attach your spreadsheet here, I´m sure that will be easier for everyone to help you, doing the changes directly on your file, in a quicker and conclusive way.

Have a nice day!
I hope it can help you.

Best regards,
Marcilio Lobão