View Single Post
  #6   Report Post  

I will have to work on the zip file. Until then I'm sorry for not able to explain myself better. I like to try it again. backwards- A lumber list of sizes in cells vertical (column) and beside them a column list of prices for each item and another column beside those prices for quantity.

From the option page of my contract there is a place for the size of the building, whether its "A" frame or Barn Style, and what type of siding-vinyl,wood etc.

My plan is if I entered in say just the size (8x8x7) say in a cell from the contract worksheet, that it would trigger a lumber list for that shed on a different worksheet. Then when my girls are ready to order it they would print the wood list and fax it to the store.

My thought is to make up all these types of sanario and combinations and label them by the size "8x8x7 or what ever size. I could use a number system or letter system if this would be better. I don't have to have the size be the trigger to make this happen.
Thanks for interest in this. Amazing working knowledge you all share!

Attach your file here and explain exactly what you want.
Remember, you must ZIP your file before attach it to the forum

Put a clear example about the desirable result.

Remember, you are a master of your data but we donŽt know nothing about them. Then be so clear as possible on your explanation.

IŽll be happy to try to help you and your family in this bussines task.

Have a nice Day.[/quote]